What can I expect after having surgery with SuperSight Surgery?
When counseling patients, we explain that implantation with new generation multifocal IOLs will rejuvenate a large portion of the near vision, and patients will have less dependence on reading glasses.
The major advantage of SuperSight Surgery is the actual repair of the cataract and will also fix any significant amount of myopia or hyperopia that the patient has.
While we provide information regarding the overall expectations for the surgery, we understand that there are some specific questions that arise in the first few weeks after the surgery.
Your benefits at a glance
Extremely safe as a result of treatment with technologically advanced Trifocal intra-ocular lens system.
• Very short, minimally invasive treatment time of just 30 minutes
• Very rapid restoration of near vision
• Very high quality of vision at all visual distances
• Possible simultaneous correction of visual defects such as myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism
• High patient satisfaction
• Excellent clinical results
|Quote of the day:
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.